I’m really excited to share a new children’s music CD that was just released entitled Happy Beach by Perry Springman.
What is really cool about this CD is that he recorded it with his 4 children, ages 11 down to 5 years! I love hearing stories of committed fathers taking an active role in their children’s lives and what better way to do that than to “work” with your children and create something awesome!
Perry Springman gave me a copy of Happy Beach and asked me to review it. This review is sponsored, but it is entirely my opinion that I am sharing. Affiliate Links are included in this post.
The music and lyrics in this children’s cd are upbeat, fun, uplifting, and teach life lessons at the same time.
I am excited about adding this to our family music collection. As soon as we put the Happy Beach music on, my 4 year old and 1 year old immediately started dancing. We continued to play the songs throughout the morning and the tunes and light-hearted lyrics truly carried on a positive vibe in our home.
As proof of the fun we had the first time we listened to the songs, my video producer and editor, Cristina (my 11 year old daughter), shot a video for you!
The Happy Beach Children’s CD comes with 10 fun songs. You can hear a clip of each song here.
Below is a list of the songs with the theme listed for each:
- Chimichanga – Best friends are there for each other side-by-side
- The 3 Minute Clean-up – A great song to play to get the little ones to help clean up (a Mommy favorite)
- Unh-Uh, No Way – When facing temptation (like hitting a sibling) God helps and forgives
- My Ukulele – Music puts a smile on our face
- Me and Buddy – God makes beautiful days that we enjoy with our pets
- Why Does The World Have Slivers? – Highlights all the questions children ask Why? (like mosquitos and runny noses)
- Bouncy Bouncy – A fun song about jumping on the trampoline
- Mommy and Daddy – Giving thanks to God for Mommy’s and Daddy’s
- Happy Beach – Imagines being on a beautiful beach that God created and emphasizes salvation
- Sleepyhead – A fun song about waking up in the morning and going to bed at night
Perry Springman and his 4 children travel throughout Canada and the United States as well as overseas and promote the World Vision Child Sponsorship Program at their music performances.
The Happy Beach Children’s CD was professionally produced by Mark Heimermann. Mark Heimermann has produced and written songs for Toby Mac, Michael W. Smith and the Newsboys to name a few, so you know that this music sounds great.