I am so thrilled you are here! I am a busy mama of four beautiful daughters, ages seventeen down to 4 years old. We have homeschooled for over 10 years.
My mission here is to give you tips to live boldly, fearlessly, and to encourage you to create a life you love all in the midst of raising your precious children. I believe one way to achieve this is through consistent routines.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an analytical introvert who stresses about making sure every hour of the day is used as efficiently as possible since time is a limited precious resource
- I hate to shop in stores so I order groceries and other items online at Amazon and use Walmart Grocery Pickup weekly
- I love to eat out, but stress about how much money we spend on food each month and I am constantly looking for ways to cut our food budget. (I usually do great the first few weeks of the month, but blow it by the end because of my love for eating out)
- I love to work on my side hustles of blogging, accounting, and running our Amazon business
- I love listening to podcasts that help encourage me as a working mom
- I aspire to simplify life as much as possible and be a good steward of what God as entrusted to me
- It’s hard for me to say “No” to family and friends. I am a people-pleaser to a fault and trying to overcome this problem
- I love reading about other homeschooling families who work from home
- I love putting together schedules, routines, and processes for every facet of life
I invite you to join me on my journey and I pray this blog blesses you and gives you ideas on ways to organize your home, school, business, and your life and also be successful working from home if you so desire.
Be Sure to Follow Me on Pinterest
If you have any questions for me leave them in the comment section below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let the fun begin!
email: Kim @ organizedhomeschool dot com
Popular Posts to Visit First
- 10 Unique Homeschool Schedules
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for Less Than $100 per Week
- 15 Sources of Free High School Transcript Templates
- Top Homeschool Room Ideas
- Practical Homeschooling – Create Routines and Schedules for Your Family
Saving money, especially if you’re a big family, can be a pretty challenging task. But, it doesn’t have to be. There are many simple changes you can make to your daily routine that will help secure your home budget. Here are 13 smart personal finance routines that...read more
What bucket list ideas do you have mom? You deserve to dream and DREAM BIG! All moms love to encourage their children to dream big and accomplish their goals. We should follow our own advice! One of the excellent things you can do with a bullet journal is...read more
I'm sure you have recently heard of bullet journaling in the past year. I know I have! I've seen them on Amazon like these here, but often wondered how and the world to use one. I love keeping to-do lists and scratching things off throughout the day to...read more
Sleeping well and resting during the night is hugely important for your productivity levels in the morning and ability to succeed the next day. While ensuring a healthy dose of sleep is crucial in helping you make the most out of your day, it is by far not...read more
I'm so excited (and terrified) to announce I'm starting a new YouTube Channel for the Organized Home School! I say terrified, because I hate seeing pictures of myself and videos! The introvert in me just wants to crawl under a table and hide. I'm the girl...read more
Healthy meals don’t just happen. Meal planning becomes an important part of achieving optimal or complete nutrition. If you don't have a plan for what you're going to eat, you may end up grabbing whatever is fastest and most readily available. This often...read more