I am so thrilled you are here! I am a busy mama of four beautiful daughters, ages seventeen down to 4 years old. We have homeschooled for over 10 years.
My mission here is to give you tips to live boldly, fearlessly, and to encourage you to create a life you love all in the midst of raising your precious children. I believe one way to achieve this is through consistent routines.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an analytical introvert who stresses about making sure every hour of the day is used as efficiently as possible since time is a limited precious resource
- I hate to shop in stores so I order groceries and other items online at Amazon and use Walmart Grocery Pickup weekly
- I love to eat out, but stress about how much money we spend on food each month and I am constantly looking for ways to cut our food budget. (I usually do great the first few weeks of the month, but blow it by the end because of my love for eating out)
- I love to work on my side hustles of blogging, accounting, and running our Amazon business
- I love listening to podcasts that help encourage me as a working mom
- I aspire to simplify life as much as possible and be a good steward of what God as entrusted to me
- It’s hard for me to say “No” to family and friends. I am a people-pleaser to a fault and trying to overcome this problem
- I love reading about other homeschooling families who work from home
- I love putting together schedules, routines, and processes for every facet of life
I invite you to join me on my journey and I pray this blog blesses you and gives you ideas on ways to organize your home, school, business, and your life and also be successful working from home if you so desire.
Be Sure to Follow Me on Pinterest
If you have any questions for me leave them in the comment section below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let the fun begin!
email: Kim @ organizedhomeschool dot com
Popular Posts to Visit First
- 10 Unique Homeschool Schedules
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for Less Than $100 per Week
- 15 Sources of Free High School Transcript Templates
- Top Homeschool Room Ideas
- Practical Homeschooling – Create Routines and Schedules for Your Family
If I asked you what the messiest and most unorganized room in your house is, what would you say? I know that for me personally, the kitchen is definitely one of them. Even though our kitchens can be extremely unorganized at times, it definitely has the potential to be...read more
Kitchen cabinets are great. We can store so many things inside of them, there’s often lots of room, they’re extremely useful, and they allow us to walk into a clean kitchen without seeing a huge mess. But after filling up all of those cabinets, it can be a nightmare...read more
How old do you think is too old to start over in life? Is there a certain age or phase in life where you are just supposed to accept the way things are and coast on? I surely hope not! I really struggled with this question this year. I turned 45 and felt like half my...read more
It’s always fun during Christmas. Nothing beats seeing all the pretty lights, being surrounded by decorations that only come out of the attic once a year, smelling all the special limited edition scented candles, and watching classic Christmas movies while sipping on...read more
As a mom, you probably know that the kitchen can be one of the messiest places in the house. It’s where you prepare your meals, it’s where you do all the cooking, it’s where the kids do arts and crafts, where they want to help you, and more. And if your house is...read more
Saving money, especially if you’re a big family, can be a pretty challenging task. But, it doesn’t have to be. There are many simple changes you can make to your daily routine that will help secure your home budget. Here are 13 smart personal finance routines that...read more