Thanks for your interest in guest posting on OrganizedHomeschool.com!
I’m always interested in receiving well-written and unique posts that my readers will enjoy.
Here are a few guidelines for guest posting on my blog:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed before published. If published, it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for publication but I will contact you with the link when it is live.
- Content must align with the mission of The Organized Home School Blog and with our readers interests in mind. Our readers are mothers who more than likely also work.
- Submissions with a sales type feel will not be accepted
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). Posts must have a Copyscape score of 100%.
- Length of posts must be at least 800 words or more
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. If excessive editing is required, it cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of the post. Feel free to include a link to your site or a resource that will benefit our readers
- I reserve the right to edit the wording if needed for clarity of headlines, body copy and anything else and internally link to additional blog content on the site
- Guest posts once submitted for review and published on the Blog become the property of The Organized Home School Blog
- Drafts should be submitted in MS Word with appropriate H1 and H2 headings and subheadings
- Once published, posts will be shared on our social media outlets and in our newsletter. Reciprocating shares by the author is appreciated and only helps both parties.
- OrganizedHomeschool.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are intended to streamline the guest posting process. We may also add relevant images and graphics to enhance the content.
If you would like to submit a guest post following the guidelines above, please submit via this email address submissions at organizedhomeschool dot com .
I look forward to working with you.