Thanks for your interest in guest posting on OrganizedHomeschool.com!
I’m always interested in receiving well-written and unique posts that my readers will enjoy.
Here are a few guidelines for guest posting on my blog:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed before published. If published, it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for publication but I will contact you with the link when it is live.
- Content must align with the mission of The Organized Home School Blog and with our readers interests in mind. Our readers are mothers who more than likely also work.
- Submissions with a sales type feel will not be accepted
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). Posts must have a Copyscape score of 100%.
- Length of posts must be at least 800 words or more
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. If excessive editing is required, it cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of the post. Feel free to include a link to your site or a resource that will benefit our readers
- I reserve the right to edit the wording if needed for clarity of headlines, body copy and anything else and internally link to additional blog content on the site
- Guest posts once submitted for review and published on the Blog become the property of The Organized Home School Blog
- Drafts should be submitted in MS Word with appropriate H1 and H2 headings and subheadings
- Once published, posts will be shared on our social media outlets and in our newsletter. Reciprocating shares by the author is appreciated and only helps both parties.
- OrganizedHomeschool.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are intended to streamline the guest posting process. We may also add relevant images and graphics to enhance the content.
If you would like to submit a guest post following the guidelines above, please submit via this email address submissions at organizedhomeschool dot com .
I look forward to working with you.
Saving money, especially if you’re a big family, can be a pretty challenging task. But, it doesn’t have to be. There are many simple changes you can make to your daily routine that will help secure your home budget. Here are 13 smart personal finance routines that...read more
I'm at home with my youngest today. She has been running fever and has an ear infection 🙁 It breaks my heart to see any of my children not feeling well. On the flip side, I love being able to take off work and stay home with my children when...read more
Homeschooling can present a strange dichotomy of identities for a parent. Where you want to be a fun parent, you also want to be a good teacher. Seasonal changes are wonderful opportunities to do both. This fall, take advantage of the options presented you!Sometimes...read more
What bucket list ideas do you have mom? You deserve to dream and DREAM BIG! All moms love to encourage their children to dream big and accomplish their goals. We should follow our own advice! One of the excellent things you can do with a bullet journal is...read more
So, this is what I am working on today..... THE LIVING ROOM! How come no matter how hard I try to keep it decluttered it only lasts for a short time? I guess that is the beauty of having little people living in the home, right? Does your house ever look...read more
I'm sure you have recently heard of bullet journaling in the past year. I know I have! I've seen them on Amazon like these here, but often wondered how and the world to use one. I love keeping to-do lists and scratching things off throughout the day to...read more
Sleeping well and resting during the night is hugely important for your productivity levels in the morning and ability to succeed the next day. While ensuring a healthy dose of sleep is crucial in helping you make the most out of your day, it is by far not...read more
Healthy meals don’t just happen. Meal planning becomes an important part of achieving optimal or complete nutrition. If you don't have a plan for what you're going to eat, you may end up grabbing whatever is fastest and most readily available. This often...read more
Are you overwhelmed trying to figure out how your going to organize your messy garage? We moved into our new home one year ago and the garage has been the catch-all for all the things we couldn't find a "home" for. We have shoes, boxes, old paperwork,...read more