The Homeschool Curriculum Summit 2.0 is Here – It's that time of year again!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 WINNERS: Anya & Hannah (you have been emailed privately with your coupon code for a free All Access Pass to the event!
I'm giving away 2 FREE ALL ACCESS PASSES ($97 value)! In order to enter the random drawing on May 3rd @ 6pm CST, simply fill out this short 10 question survey about homeschooling. Once you submit your answers, be sure and come back here and register for the Free Summit.
Is it possible to homeschool with confidence?
The biblical answer is, yes!
There is a promise found throughout Scripture for those who build on the foundation of God?s truth; in Psalm 1, we read that ?Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers, but his delight is in the law of the Lord?. In all that he does, he prospers.? And when families begin their home education journey by centering it on Christ and His Word, they can have the assurance that their investment will last into eternity.
The Homeschool Curriculum Summit 2.0,?coming this May 4-8, 2020, brings that truth right down to the basics of how to decide which curriculum to use.
You?ll learn to evaluate curriculum options from a Christian worldview, identify the right fit for every subject, for every child, and therefore ? homeschool with confidence built on the foundation of God?s truth.
All of the video sessions with top Christian homeschool speakers bring a Christ-centered focus to these topics:
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Finding the Right Tools for You
The entire event is free if you sign up by May 4th, and in addition to the video sessions, you?ll also get access to an online exhibit hall (with exclusive discounts and freebies), daily devotions to help you set your heart on the Lord, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
You?ll walk away from the Homeschool Curriculum Summit 2.0 equipped to choose your educational tools with wisdom and a biblical perspective so that you can have confidence in the Lord as you raise up the next generation of Christians.
What are you waiting for? Learn more and register for free (for a limited time only!)? Click Here!
Here are more homeschool related posts to help you:
- 5 Homeschooling Strategies for the Work at Home Parent
- 60+ Homeschoolers share their Favorite Homeschool Curriculum
- Tackling the Homeschool Table
- How to Homeschool Kindergarten
- How to Homeschool on a Budget – It's Easy with this One Resource
- 15 Free Homeschool High School Resources
- 5 Secrets to Homeschooling and Having a Career Too
MEAL PLANNING POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for $100 a Week
- What's For Dinner Mom? 20 Meal Planning Sites to Solve Your Dilemma
- 16 Freezer Meals for less than $150
- Build a Menu Review – Budget Friendly Meal Planning
- Organized Meal Planning Trello Board
- Top 5 Tips for Better Meal Planning
ORGANIZING POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- How to Organize Your Whole House; Learn from Veteran Organizers
- Top 5 Best Pull Out Organizers for Kitchens
- How to Organize a Messy Garage with these 3 Storage Solutions
- Declutter Bundle Plus Free Checklists
- Decluttering Methods; Which One is Right for You?