I am so thrilled you are here! I am a busy mama of four beautiful daughters, ages seventeen down to 4 years old. We have homeschooled for over 10 years.
My mission here is to give you tips to live boldly, fearlessly, and to encourage you to create a life you love all in the midst of raising your precious children. I believe one way to achieve this is through consistent routines.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an analytical introvert who stresses about making sure every hour of the day is used as efficiently as possible since time is a limited precious resource
- I hate to shop in stores so I order groceries and other items online at Amazon and use Walmart Grocery Pickup weekly
- I love to eat out, but stress about how much money we spend on food each month and I am constantly looking for ways to cut our food budget. (I usually do great the first few weeks of the month, but blow it by the end because of my love for eating out)
- I love to work on my side hustles of blogging, accounting, and running our Amazon business
- I love listening to podcasts that help encourage me as a working mom
- I aspire to simplify life as much as possible and be a good steward of what God has entrusted to me
- It’s hard for me to say “No” to family and friends. I am a people-pleaser to a fault and trying to overcome this problem
- I love reading about other homeschooling families who work from home
- I love putting together schedules, routines, and processes for every facet of life
I invite you to join me on my journey and I pray this blog blesses you and gives you ideas on ways to organize your home, school, business, and your life and also be successful working from home if you so desire.
Be Sure to Follow Me on Pinterest
If you have any questions for me send me an email. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let the fun begin!
email: Kim @ organizedhomeschool dot com
Popular Posts to Visit First
- 10 Unique Homeschool Schedules
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for Less Than $100 per Week
- 15 Sources of Free High School Transcript Templates
- Top Homeschool Room Ideas
- Practical Homeschooling – Create Routines and Schedules for Your Family
If moms went extinct, the universe would be in trouble. What would your kids, spouse, or friends do if one day you suddenly disappeared? Some days, it feels as if you can’t even leave the house for half an hour without getting a phone call about something gone wrong. ...
We all know the importance of creating goals, so Mom it’s time to start actually creating some. If you’re new to goal setting, it can be difficult knowing what type of goals you should set for yourself. You can set goals for all areas of your life and you should! So,...
Setting goals to work towards sounds like a pretty straightforward task. However, as you may already know, following them and achieving them can prove to be surprisingly difficult. If you’re looking to actually stick to the goals you set, it all comes down to the way...
A 90 Day All in One Life Planner If you’re searching for a goal planner that has everything you could possibly need to set and achieve your goals, this 90-day all-in-one life planner is exactly what you need. The Smartlife Push Journal is sold in a pack of three, each...
Is your home a mess right now like mine is? It is always a work in progress, am I right? You know, there comes a point where you just have to take a weekend (or week) and just dig in and get everything whipped back in shape. PIN THIS ON PINTEREST That is the mission I...
Hey, friend! I just wanted to pop in and tell you about a great resource I just heard about. Pam Barnhill is offering a Free Homeschool Planning Mini-Kit right now until August 9th! This is a great tool to help you make a big-picture plan that will work...