I am so thrilled you are here! I am a busy mama of four beautiful daughters, ages seventeen down to 4 years old. We have homeschooled for over 10 years.
My mission here is to give you tips to live boldly, fearlessly, and to encourage you to create a life you love all in the midst of raising your precious children. I believe one way to achieve this is through consistent routines.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an analytical introvert who stresses about making sure every hour of the day is used as efficiently as possible since time is a limited precious resource
- I hate to shop in stores so I order groceries and other items online at Amazon and use Walmart Grocery Pickup weekly
- I love to eat out, but stress about how much money we spend on food each month and I am constantly looking for ways to cut our food budget. (I usually do great the first few weeks of the month, but blow it by the end because of my love for eating out)
- I love to work on my side hustles of blogging, accounting, and running our Amazon business
- I love listening to podcasts that help encourage me as a working mom
- I aspire to simplify life as much as possible and be a good steward of what God has entrusted to me
- It's hard for me to say “No” to family and friends. I am a people-pleaser to a fault and trying to overcome this problem
- I love reading about other homeschooling families who work from home
- I love putting together schedules, routines, and processes for every facet of life
I invite you to join me on my journey and I pray this blog blesses you and gives you ideas on ways to organize your home, school, business, and your life and also be successful working from home if you so desire.
Be Sure to Follow Me on Pinterest
If you have any questions for me send me an email. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let the fun begin!
email: Kim @ organizedhomeschool dot com
Popular Posts to Visit First
- 10 Unique Homeschool Schedules
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for Less Than $100 per Week
- 15 Sources of Free High School Transcript Templates
- Top Homeschool Room Ideas
- Practical Homeschooling – Create Routines and Schedules for Your Family
When do we find the time to keep our homes clean and tidy when we are busy homeschooling our children? Creating a house cleaning chore list is the answer! I have tried several methods over the years in trying to keep our home organized and...
I don't know about you, but I am always tired in the afternoon. I am ready for a little pick-me-up! My ideal afternoon routine consists of time alone (child free) to work on my business training and a big, tall Diet Dr. Pepper. I know, that isn't plan approved on the...
I have been homeschooling since our oldest started kindergarten 10 years ago. Last year, we added our fourth child into the mix. One of our biggest challenges has been to homeschool multiple ages at once. Here are a few ways we make it work homeschooling...
I must confess to you I am not the most organized person, which can make monthly grocery shopping on a frugal grocery budget, or money diet as my oldest daughter calls it, a bit of a challenge. But let me assure you it still is possible! I love the old saying,...
It's time to start winding down for the day and all you want to do is just REST! Is your home peaceful after 7pm? Or does chaos reign? Creating an evening routine for your family can move you from chaos to rest. Consider your family dynamics and put a system in place...
Do you feel like there are never enough hours in a day? We wake up, get the kids out the door for school, do our quiet time, finally sit down at our desks to work, eat lunch, cook dinner, get the kids ready for bed, and we look at the clock and think about all...