I am so thrilled you are here! I am a busy mama of four beautiful daughters, ages seventeen down to 4 years old. We have homeschooled for over 10 years.
My mission here is to give you tips to live boldly, fearlessly, and to encourage you to create a life you love all in the midst of raising your precious children. I believe one way to achieve this is through consistent routines.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an analytical introvert who stresses about making sure every hour of the day is used as efficiently as possible since time is a limited precious resource
- I hate to shop in stores so I order groceries and other items online at Amazon and use Walmart Grocery Pickup weekly
- I love to eat out, but stress about how much money we spend on food each month and I am constantly looking for ways to cut our food budget. (I usually do great the first few weeks of the month, but blow it by the end because of my love for eating out)
- I love to work on my side hustles of blogging, accounting, and running our Amazon business
- I love listening to podcasts that help encourage me as a working mom
- I aspire to simplify life as much as possible and be a good steward of what God as entrusted to me
- It’s hard for me to say “No” to family and friends. I am a people-pleaser to a fault and trying to overcome this problem
- I love reading about other homeschooling families who work from home
- I love putting together schedules, routines, and processes for every facet of life
I invite you to join me on my journey and I pray this blog blesses you and gives you ideas on ways to organize your home, school, business, and your life and also be successful working from home if you so desire.
Be Sure to Follow Me on Pinterest
If you have any questions for me leave them in the comment section below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Let the fun begin!
email: Kim @ organizedhomeschool dot com
Popular Posts to Visit First
- 10 Unique Homeschool Schedules
- How I Feed My Family of 6 for Less Than $100 per Week
- 15 Sources of Free High School Transcript Templates
- Top Homeschool Room Ideas
- Practical Homeschooling – Create Routines and Schedules for Your Family
Healthy meals don’t just happen. Meal planning becomes an important part of achieving optimal or complete nutrition. If you don't have a plan for what you're going to eat, you may end up grabbing whatever is fastest and most readily available. This often...read more
Deciding what to get rid of is one of the toughest parts of decluttering. It’s natural to develop a certain attachment to your possessions, and it can seem wasteful to give away something you’ve hardly used. Believe it or not, there are some things...read more
Are you overwhelmed trying to figure out how your going to organize your messy garage? We moved into our new home one year ago and the garage has been the catch-all for all the things we couldn't find a "home" for. We have shoes, boxes, old paperwork,...read more
Honestly, I was a little selfish in creating this printable. I really struggle with meal planning. I've tried all sorts of programs and I haven't been able to stick with just one. So in an effort to continually try to simplify life and create routines to...read more
Do you feel like there are never enough hours in a day? We wake up, get the kids out the door for school, do our quiet time, finally sit down at our desks to work, eat lunch, cook dinner, get the kids ready for bed, and we look at the clock and think about all...read more
The blank stare gazes back at you. You know the one. The one you get when you ask or even tell your child to go unload the dishwasher. The gaze. And then the excuses come. “I did it last time. Why doesn’t Josh have to do it this time? I always do everything around...read more